A Letter From The Managing Director on Covid-19
With the current outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the world is witnessing an unprecedented health situation and global uncertainty. In these trying times, our prayers are with families and communities who have been impacted.
The health and welfare of our customers and staff are of great importance to us. We have, therefore, taken important safety precautions, in line with guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and other relevant health authorities.
• Deployment of Security Guards at the entrances of all our premises to check temperatures using hand-held scanners.
• Automatic sanitizer dispensers located close to the entrances of all our locations.
• Hourly cleaning of our office premises (including tables, chairs, hand rails and door knobs) with disinfectants to maintain a hygienic environment.
• Suspension of all International business travels until further notice.
• Encouraging our customers to adopt electronic transaction channels, instead of going to a physical branch or office.
Be assured that as a responsible organization, FCMB Pensions will continue to do all we can to keep our customers and staff safe.
I am optimistic that by working together and caring for one another, we will get through this challenging time.
Thank you for your support.